Thursday, April 19, 2012

Magento User Sessions Mixed Up ,full page cache

One day I faced a new problem in magento enterprise edition. When a new user create account and goes to my account section the welcome message display right ...but when user goes to others CMS pages the welcome messages change with another name. I was very frestrated with this problem and after digging 1 hour finally I overcome this probelm.
The realy problem was that ful page caching was on in admin caching section.

admin->system->caching management


I disable that one and everything become correct.

Hope this will help someone.

Cheers!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Turning off FPC isn't ideal. With EE, you should be able to contact Magento and ask for support. After all, that is what you're paying for.

    ReplyDelete